Musicians And Their Art
- 2002 a duo with four albums under the belt
- Ambient master A Produce - you should check this out!
- West Coast acoustic guitarist Paul Abbott doesn't need
gimmicks, just a guitar.
- Paul Adams and his Lakefront Records label.
- A top seller on AmazingCDs, Randy Anagnostis with DREAMS
- Ancient Future, for a totally different sound
- Andreas, from Greece (home of
Yanni, if you care)...
- Gila Antara
- New Age music's "Citizen of the World," David Arkenstone
- Badi Assad (think "Body Acid") is "the hottest thing to come out
of Brazil since the Bossa Nova," states CNN
- Axiom The name used by Bill Laswell, another ambient pioneer
- With a WINDOW ON THE WEST, there's David Bach
- Harmony Through Conflict is the theme of Canadian composer
- From accordion to zither, with six albums to her name,
Karen Beth does it all -- and adds vocals, too.
- Listen to new age vocalist Bethani at her site
- Jeff Bjorck, acoustic pianist whose
Pure Piano Portraits have been compared to a cross between New Age and Debussy.
- Bruce Becvar guitar stylist
- Michael Thomas Berkley
- Ivan Bertolla's Music From Another Planet
- Musician, creator and "Innovator" describes Kurt Bestor
- Ken Blanchard has a "World In Motion" -- now getting airplay!
- Serge Blenner's incredible web site!
- Hailing from Renton, Washington - Christopher Boscole
- Canadian Troubador Harpist Jacquelyn Brown
- Sam Cardon and Kurt Bestor created the
Innovators CD, which was originally shipped with a
Word Perfect demo
- Bonk. No, it's not the sound of a video game,
it's some very strong music by Canadian Jamie Bonk
- New Zealand's Tony Burt Expression
says it's "The Awakening Time."
- Richard Carr is a pianist in the George Winston/William
- Rediscovering herself -- and her music -- Shirley Cason
- David Castle and his "Voice in the Wind"
- Paul Cardell, said to be one of the best new pianists in a decade!
- Robert Carty an "unknown" with 8 CDs to his name!
- Volker Cat
- Norwegian Cecilia is filled with "Inner Harmony."
- Native American music from Cedar Wind
- Celestial Navigations will steer you clear
- "Our Time," the latest CD from keyboardist Eric Chapelle
- The Starship has reached the New Age. Witness Craig Chaquico
- Suzanne Ciani the "diva" of electronic music
- Pat Clemence with his latest album, "The Promise"
- Bob and Robin Orfant's Coastline Productions
- Steve Cochrane - To See it Made Real
- Bill Cornish is a prog-rock touring veteran, now branching out
into new realms.
- Composer and pianist Matthew
Culley is a budding new age artist.
- Dak Instrumental Band
- Ken Davis, Australia's most prolific composer of relaxation music
- At last -- Davol has his own website!
- Is it "Mythology" or "Atlantis...?" It's
Robert de Fresnes
- Dead Can Dance Don't let the name fool you, this duo produces some excellent material!
- Information on Deep Forest and similar groups can be found here
- Constance Demby, one of the genre's originators
- Currently working on a new album is Davol
- Pianist David Denniston creates music with a classical style
- Shawn Donohoo's Ancient Fountain Music site
- Suzanne Doucet, who *admits* to being a new age artist! :-)
- Hearts of Space recording artist Bill Douglas
- Toronto's dreamSTATE will take you Between Realities
- Ambient textures and otherworld Basscapes from Scott Kungha Drengsen
- From Angels, Aliens & Archetypes, to the Monuments of Mars, and beyond, comes the music of
Mark Dwane, MIDI-guitarist extraordinaire!
- Earthboys? Far out!
- Once just an Enigma, now a popular musical project
- Brian Eno, the "father" of ambient music
- Of course, Enya deserves a home page
- If the music sings like the car of his namesake flies, Joe Ferrari...
- Icicle Bouquet is the latest work by Michael Fisk
- Karen Fitzgerald hails from the American Northwest
- Fowler & Branca are a guitar/synthesizer duo of reknown
- Neo-classical music for piano and orchestra by Duane Frybarger
- Indo-Afro-Carribean music from Funkadesi
- From Norway comes Egil Fylling, electronic/space musician
- Gary Gable has released six albums of film, new age, and mood music
- Bruce Geller who admits to being in denial that he composes new age music...
- Tony Gerber, Synth magician
- Geodesium Music for planetariums
- Creating an ambient Ghostland with crystalline melodies and hypnotic rhythms
- David Gilden's Cora Connection site
- John Gilliat, virtuoso guitarist
- Italian Giorgia
- "Minimalism" describes the music of Philip Glass
- Ruediger Gleisberg hails from Germany
- New Age Alert: Global
Change Music by Gabriel of Sedona is about as "New-Agey" as it gets!
- Global Communication, wonderfully ambient -- a personal favorite!
- Solo piano by Evan Gould
- Michael Gray is a new artist (a pianist) on the New Age scene
- Snorri Gudmundsson is an Icelandic pianist, who now lives
in Duluth, Minnesota.
- Jan Hammer From "Miami Vice" to "A Mind's Eye" - a cross-over
- The Official Jan Hammer Web Site
- Don Harriss is another "pioneer" of this music form
- Pianist and keyboardist James Harry (check out the offer for free music!)
- Paul Hartzog, a composer of the Promethean Arts Network
- What Klaus Hoffmann-Hoock concocts is Mind Over Matter
- Iasos is a new age original!
- Chemistry from the Kookie Jar! Music from Ron Imhoff
- Dave Platt's Friends of Jade Warrior page has news of a re-release!
- Peter Janson is a player of soft, deep guitar music
- One of the "founding fathers" of New Age Music, Jean-Michel Jarre
- Solo flute music from Al Jewer
- Ambient/New Age musician James Johnson has released his first (highly regarded) CD
- Taylor Guitars clinician Richard Johnson
- Celebrating a new millennium in voice and music, Garry Judd brings us
Gaia, Mother Earth
- KayDean (yes, there's no space between "yD")
brings a blend of techno and new age - all for FREE
- Here's a twist: Doug King is
giving away his music!
- With fourteen albums to his credit, Osamu Kitajima
- From Hungary by way of Denmark comes Attila Kovacs
- Here's a new link to Robert Krolage's page
- Chris Kubie composes visual environmental music for films and TV
- Kudzu, it's not just a prolific form of underbrush
- David Lahey also known as MidiMarvl
- Gary Lamb, a Top Ten Billboard charting composer
- Combining Caribbean flavor with New Age feel, Brannan Lane cooks up quite a stew!
- If the preceeding link doesn't work, Emily Parris has a David Lanz link
- The name and description ("psycho-bluegrass") alone ought to draw attention to Lawn Jockey
- Acoustic guitar virtuoso Adrian Legg is represented
- Moshe Levi is a musical storyteller
- Lighthawk, New Age musician and composer
- New Age/Ambient musician Gilead Limor makes an appearance
- Up-and-comer Ken Linder on his Green Man Music label
- Long-time pianist and new age musician Lorie Line
- Chris Lonsberry Composer/Guitarist - Reverie
- Lot Lorien combines classical, new age and Bulgarian folk music
- Just so it's "Not Forgotten," Maia has a new album by the same name
- Chris Manning is a new age guitarist
who lists Craig Chaquico as an influence
- Judy Markworth (bet you didn't think I'd put your page here, did you?)
- Don Martineau, just getting his site online...
- Vasco Martins from the island of Saint Vincent.
- Independent Brendan McCloud, is On
The Edge of Time - web ring and all!
- Rating in the Top Ten on Billboard's Talent Net is Laurie McDonald from Richmond, Virginia
- Willaim Allaudin Mathieu, who has played with Bobby McFerrin, records under the
Cold Mountain Music label
- Sons of Somerled and Stone of Destiny are Steve McDonald's latest works
- Visit Mark Mercury, composer of "Art of Space."
- He's been compared to Larry Fast (Synergy), Jean-Michel Jarre and Mark Isham's Group 87. "He"
is Thomas Metcalf
- Milenia World Music provides tonal frequency
healing music for the soul
- John Mills-Cockell synth composer from "Syrinx" and "Peachy Intersystems".
- Todd Milne plays guitar -- jazz, fusion, new age & world!
- Mercilessly ambient and experimental electronic music from Mingo
- World Beat and New Age combine to form
- A mix of dance, ambient, techno and ??? make up the music of Moodswings
- Moonbridge, self-described New-age, with musical samples to prove it!
- Darragh Nagle's The Land of the Faerie
- English artist Paul Nagle
- Funky, groovy, tribal and more. That's
- Neuronium. Talk a walk and enjoy
- Belgian Ambient Master Vidna Obmana now has a web site!
- One Alternative, an oboist and 2 guitarists
- Mike Oldfield, like, totally Tubular, man...
- Rich Ortiz offers a "distinctly modern sound for
the classical guitar" as well as FREE scores and MIDIs.
- Dino Pacifici - 1997 New Age Voice
space/ambient/electronic awards finalist, and all-around nice guy!
- "A Musical Feast," with Pangea World Orchestra
- Take "Just One Look" at David Pritchard's multiple acoustic guitar music
- Chuck Pedersen, who's played keyboards with
- Not Thoreau, it's Ken Pedersen's Walden page and CD
- Jim Pietkivitch"Twilight Dreams" and his new 1998 release "Spiral Journey" (Electronic/Ambient/New age)
- Lars Stroschen is Propeller Island
- From "Wunjo" to "Sea of Glass" comesGiles Reaves
- Award-winning acoustic guitarist Ted Reece
is playing a "Song For America"
- Revilla, the "Queen of New Age"
is "a Master-KeyBoardist in a Shiny Skirt."
- The official Robert Rich home page
- Michael Riversong for harp music and more...
- Speaking of Steve Roach, here's a paeon to him
- Imagineer Darren Rogers
- John Rose
- Mark Rownd is "Painting Twilight" with a musical brush
- Jordan Rudess, keyboardist, soloist and member of Paul Winter Consort
- "Reconciliation" from New Zealander Anna Rugis
- Minimalist composer Owen Saint-Michael Dulmage
- Hailing from Argentina, Bruno Sanfilippo
- Ambient music isn't just a "boy's club." Check out "Into Light"
by Stephanie Santé!
- A state of intuitive illumination defines Satori, from Australia
- Jon Schmidt, with three CDs to his name
- A bit experimental, Conrad Schnitzler
- Seline's tribute to Serenity recording artists
- Selwyn's Big Bamboo page
- Jonn Serrie, chronicler of planets and space traveler extraordinaire
- Michael Shrieve played drums for Santana. That was before he became accomplished :-)
- Phil Sinnot hails from Scotland. And hopes to be signed...
- This Solo guitarist isn't just another Joe!
- Soundician is a 'Net-based duo from the U.K. who
produce and market their instrumental electronic music via the Web.
- "Eternal Ambient Music" by Sound Soul
- Bradley Sowash -- musician AND record label
- Robin Spielberg a heart-touching pianist
- Michael Stearns, composer and electronic musician, is highlighted.
- Visions (and MP3s of selections) from Stevonsky
- New age pianist Scott Strommen's page
- Sunyatta is Shelly Davis and Sharon Rae
(Mr. & Mrs. Davis) -- new age jazz!
- Larry Fast's Synergy site!
- Tacit Blue offer two CDs, MP3's and more! (Nice bumper sticker, too!)
- Michael Lee Thomas, said to be an extraordinary keyboardist
- Robert Scott Thompson an artist of distinction. Now you can listen to
- Icelandic "single musician band, Marteinn Bjarnar Thordarson
- Greg Tillotson's MIDI Space
- Pianist David Tolk has two CDs released
- Richard Tyler Music - Ambient music for deep
relaxation and meditation.
- Usul influences range from sitar to the blues (and even more!)
- Spain's David Caballero Valero and his synthesizer (with files!)
- Some people say Ed Van Fleet defines the sound of New Age music
- Vangelis, an Oscar winner for Chariots of Fire, but there's more
- Ah, Vangelis, he certainly deserves more than one site!
- Venja, from Belgium
- J. Arif Verner has a Vision Beyond Light
- Digital magician Carl Volk has a site
- Swiss electroacoustic harpist Andreas Vollenweider is the subject of this page
- William Watson on BurnhamWoods Records
- From Ireland - not the USA -- comes White House
playing new age ambient electronic music
- Dr. Simon G K Williams is a creative composer of
relaxing and moody/atmospheric new age instrumental music.
- Award-winning Wind Machine
- Grammy winner Paul Winter Consort and Living Music
- Yanni Probably the most recognizable of the current crop of New Age artists
- Yatri and the New Glass Armonica Crystal Spirit
- Yemin sings and plays of Nostalgia for her Korean home
- Clarence Young, composer and recording artist
[Music For A New Age]
[Record Company Pages]