Here I go again.
You are looking at a 2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK430. Hotter than an acetylene torch, faster
than a speeding bullet, smoother than oiled glass. 275 thoroughbred horses leap from
0-to-60 MPH in 5.9 seconds. 8-speaker Bose stereo, and a three-pointed star on the
hood. It's mine -- and I worked for it!
What you WON'T find here are the things I find most irritating:
One of my goals, as such, is to have a high score as determined by
Website Garage. Try them out:
- Common misspellings. For further clarification, see the article
The Inappropriate Apostrophe.
- Any reference to pagers and cell phones. I have no need to be constantly
"in touch." Nor do I overestimate my sense of worth. Let me eat in peace,
drive in comfort, and enjoy the silence.
- Spam. I hate Spam. It's ruining the Internet. Find out what you can do
about it by checking out
- The top 10 mistakes in web design,
as quoted by Infoworld Magazine (Dec. 8, 1997):
- Using Frames
- Gratuitous use of bleeding-edge technology
- Scrolling text, marquees, and constantly running animations (oops)
- Complex URLs
- Orphan pages
- Long, scrolling pages
- Lack of navigation support
- Non-standard link colors
- Outdated information
- Overly long download times
Quick links: Newshub,
Music For A New Age
The obligatory "hit counter:" you are the
15687th visitor to this site. Aren't you impressed?
Page created on December 21, 1997